- 1/4 cup organic oats
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup dates pitted
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes optional
- Mix all ingredients, minus dates, into a food processor and blend into a fine flour consistency.
- Add 1/2 dates* into food processor and chop until thoroughly combined. Repeat with remaining dates until mixture becomes like a thick dough. *Add water, as needed, for a sticky dough-like texture
- Form dough into bite size balls. Sprinkle with coconut flakes (optional) and serve.
- Store leftovers in air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.